Senior Product Designer
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is looking for a Senior Product Designer to work closely with Product Managers and Developers and translate business goals into engaging products. The ideal candidate understands that designing software is all about designing states, interactions, and transitions.
What you'll do:
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a team of smart, passionate developers and product managers
- Rapidly iterate on a search and analytics SaaS product that has an engaged and quickly growing user base
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create and maintain a consistent user experience throughout the product
- Be heavily involved throughout the development process, working closely with the development team as they implement designs, iterating as needed
- Take high level concepts and turn them into something valuable and exciting for our users
Who you are:
- A builder at heart who is obsessed with well-designed products of all kinds
- Can clearly communicate your ideas with passion to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Have a sincere appreciation for how hard it is to achieve simplicity, and the deeply held belief that it’s a worthwhile goal
- Prototype as a key part of your process
- Possess expert understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices
- Are an expert at creating UX deliverables and have the wisdom to know when not to create any at all
- Are able to take your ideas from wireframe to polished visual design
- Are comfortable working with an established Design System
- Have an innate sense of how customer feedback and other inputs should influence design decisions
- Understanding of how current front-end web technologies impact your designs
- At least 5 years combined experience including the following: Well-versed in tools like Sketch and InVision, and Design portfolio illustrating you meet the requirements above
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bonus: previous management experience and working knowledge of React code
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description