Senior Product Designer
What you can expect to work on:
- Solve Problems. Your success at Bestow is significantly influenced by your ability to solve complex, often ambiguous product problems, from research to validation, to implementation of your solution for development.
- Understand Users. Your ability to use data, insights and user research and translate it to tangible solutions is key to doing your job as a Senior Product Designer.
- Validation of Features and Requests. Working with product managers, you will be tasked with ensuring the usefulness of a given feature or request to the intended audience of users. This would include but not be limited to user research, usability testing, and analysis of data after a feature is launched. As Senior Designer, you’ll be expected to produce testable and functional design prototypes and work closely with Design Lead to synthesize findings of usability testing.
- Produce Design Deliverables. At Bestow all of our product designers are asked to produce all artifacts associated with each phase of the design process at a high level of quality. This includes wireframes, high-fidelity visual design as well as clickable prototypes. As Senior Product Designer you’ll be expected to ensure the quality of your work and help other designers maintain a high standard of work.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of industry experience in digital product design
- Passion for user-focused design
- Strong visual and interaction design abilities and a portfolio that shows it
- A sense of deep empathy for user problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
- Initiative in identifying problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skillsCollaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working in Design Systems Fluent in modern design software and prototyping workflows such as Sketch, Abstract, and Figma
- Bonus Points: Experience with Design research and a working knowledge of front-end development and/or a degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)/Product Design/Human Factors/Design
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities