Senior Product Designer at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical
QuinStreet is seeking an experienced UX Designer with a strong background in leading design initiatives for new consumer facing web or mobile platforms. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, building experiences and systems for QuinStreets’ Point of Sale Financing business line. You will drive the design vision for the product and work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to deliver great customer experiences.
As our ideal candidate, you are creative, innovative, and passionately driven to solve challenges for our customers and have experience designing end-to-end experiences for new products.
You have extensive expertise in the following areas: user flows, mental and interaction models, information architecture, emotional design methods, and establishing measurable creative objectives.
- Take ideas and concepts and visualize them in a manner that is engaging and compelling for internal leaders, partners, and customers
- Guide product initiatives from conception to conclusion, leveraging product ideation, user research, flowcharts, prototypes, wireframes, usability testing, visual design and other tools
- Support and develop wireframe/interface design using human-centered design methodologies and practices
- Create the visual language strategy (brand applications, visual design specs, information design, color system, typographic rules, grid systems, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects that support the brand strategy and user goals
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in visual interface design and apply to the development, execution, and improvement of products across web and mobile platforms.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that synthesize user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite complexity of the system
- Collaborate effectively with researchers, product managers, developers, marketers, and other team members and groups
- At least 6+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, specifically in consumer facing web or mobile platforms
- Experience working in banking, payments or fin-tech is a plus
- Bachelors in Web/Graphic Design, or related field of study
- MUST have a technical understanding of interface design in an Agile development environment
- A proven track record of interactive UI design with hands on experience building products from inception to launch
- Genuinely curious about researching and designing new experiences
- Expertise with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, and skilled in creating ‘lo-fi’ prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner
- Working knowledge of HTML, understanding how comps translate to code, and the ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Organized, self-motivated, excellent communicator with an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, while achieving great designs under short deadlines
- MUST have a fearless and positive attitude and a great team player!
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.