Senior Product Designer at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your design skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll partner with Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product. If you constantly analyze and obsess over other product’s experiences—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to a Product Design Manager, and has the opportunity to work fully remote in the U.S., or based in any one of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other Product Design artifacts for our cloud-based applications
- Work as an embedded member of a cross-functional agile product development team, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to set the product's strategy, and create solutions based on research
- Partner with in-house Product research experts to conduct generative research and usability tests with Procore users, both online and in-person at job sites around the country.
- Advocate for the user and evangelize user experience throughout the organization
- Promote a positive culture within your product team, and overcome challenges through endurance, grit, and persistence
- Leverage the patterns, content, and solutions created by our Design System, Content Strategy, UX Research, and DesignOps teams
What we’re looking for:
- Please submit a portfolio (and password if applicable) with your application
- 5+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Strong aptitude for performing and synthesizing research, including contextual inquiry
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs and articulating design decisions to both cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading design software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Extreme ownership, bias to action, and know-how to succeed in ambiguity
- Ability to design as a team, exploring and promoting new ideas, especially those that aren’t your own
- You’re self-aware and lead from a place of empathy
- Enjoy the challenges of leveraging critical thinking and system thinking to solve highly complex and nuanced needs of enterprise B2B customers
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and champion the best outcomes for our customers first and foremost
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in graphic design, HCI, UX, or a related area of study is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.