Senior User Experience Designer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This role can be located in our Austin, TX, Boston, MA, or Santa Barbara, Ca offices. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
Sr. UX Designer will operate collaboratively and independently to help drive the execution of the new LogicMonitor UI. This position, reporting to Director of Design, will be responsible for daily execution of the design for the new features, collaboration with the Dev and PM teams and other counterparts, user testing and delivery of the new use case storyboards, wireframes, and feature specifications.
This person will foster the culture of the LogicMonitor UX team that embodies a dedication to collaboration, service mentality, designing novel products, delivering quickly, meeting commitments, personal excellence, and accountability.
- Daily execution of the design for the new features by brainstorming using paper/pencil and whiteboard, then converting these designs into Sketch/InVision prototypes.
- Create test scripts for, setup and execute weekly RITE user testing to identify and fix usability issues, convert insights into actionable design improvements and identify new strategic design/product opportunities.
- Act as a "glue" collaborating effectively in remote agile "3 in a box" teams (Design, Dev, and Product)
- Contributing to and maintaining the Design System, pattern library and general understanding of our customers and the collection of user insights,
- Actively proposing and driving new initiatives aligned to business division goals.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree in HCI Design, User Experience Design, or Information Architecture preferred.
- 3+ years of experience designing SaaS applications
- Solid design portfolio with examples of enterprise applications
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating brainstorming to generate novel design approaches
- Demonstrated expertise in RITE user research, particularly converting insights into actionable design improvements
- Fast execution of coherent stories of user scenarios and hand-sketching of stories and wireframes on paper, white board, Sketch, InVision
- Experience working with remote teams preferred