Senior UX Designer at realtor.com
A day in the life of a Senior Designer
- Standups with your cross functional team to review the progress of your sprint
- Host whiteboard ideation sessions to uncover divergent thinking across cross discipline team members (product, engineering, sales, media etc)
- Create sketches and interactive prototypes for testing with users
- Spend some quiet time carefully adding fidelity and detail to your visual & experience designs
- Work with broader UX team in crafting the overall DSM language used throughout the site
- Work with product & UI engineers to implement your design
- BA/BS degree in design, design and research, human-computer interaction, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as well as experience integrating user research into design practices.
- Applied knowledge of user-centred design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience designing products for consumer audiences from concept to implementation.
- Online portfolio demonstrates solutions that represent the most user-centric intersection of content, business, technology, and design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes, experience and journey maps.
- Designs elegant and engaging experiences that connect consumers with brands which augment their home shopping experience
- Designs the overall experience across multiple real life touch-points that span multiple areas of the business
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- Contribute to our design pattern libraries and style guides
- Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks
- Develops expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team qa