Senior UX Designer at CCC
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
We’re a growing design team that’s passionate about creating innovative user experiences using a human-centered approach. We don’t believe that design is something that should be sprinkled on top of the process; at CCC design is the process. Our UX teams start upfront, where design can make the most impact. From strategy and design to implementation, you’ll have the opportunity to influence our design-led culture and inject new methods and tools into the process. The Sr. UX Designer is responsible for leading cross-functional teams in the design process for CCC's top priority projects. The right candidate knows how to approach complex business problems through collaboration and the practical application of design thinking. As natural leader, the person in this role will plan for and execute design initiatives across all segments of CCC's architecture.
- Lead strategic conversations with stakeholders to define project goals and requirements.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows and visual designs for web, mobile and beyond.
- Transform cutting-edge technology into create elegant user experiences.
- Leverage design thinking to define project goals, create insights and brainstorm new ideas.
- UX research including customer interviews and user testing of concepts and prototypes.
- Collaborating with product managers and engineers to solve problems.
- Communicate and present design concepts to internal and external audiences.
- 5+ years as a UX/Product designer
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong project management skills
- Expert knowledge of design tools, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Experience leading the design of enterprise platforms
- Significant consulting or agency experience preferred
- Insurance or similar industry experience preferred
When applying, please provide a portfolio of case studies (web link or PDFs) illustrating your user-centered design skills, such as user research, visualizations of complex experiences such as flows, scenarios, personas, sketches, mock-ups, prototypes, etc. We want to understand your thought process and the decisions you made for the projects you worked on.