What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, product designers, and content strategists.
- Advanced research and testing strategies to help assess and improve the user experience to support design sprints.
- Plan and conduct consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from discovery, prototype validations, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
- Apply knowledge in human factors and the user-centered design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
- Create surveys and administer to our audiences to collect meaningful feedback.
- Conduct moderated and unmoderated user interviews to obtain feedback.
- Present learnings and design recommendations from research methods in a digestible manner to internal and external teams.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesis data to provide meaningful insights to our product development team.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in the field or related field.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements and digital accessibility requirements.
- Experience using digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Abstract, Miro, Axure, Lucid, etc.
- Portfolio of work as a research practitioner on large end-to-end projects, demonstrating craft: from screener and test plan creation, to moderation/facilitation, and storytelling to socialize results and recommendations.
- Experience with advanced research strategies across multiple teams.
- A series of research methods in your toolbox and are ready to execute at any given time (ex. ethnographic field studies, concept testing, A/B testing, usability testing, diary studies, customer feedback, card sorting, tree tests, focus groups, interviews, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, etc.)
- Advanced experience with tools to support data collection such as Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, UserTesting.com, etc.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].