Senior UX Researcher
What if you could use your research skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented UX Researcher to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically under-served industry.
You are an experienced user research professional with a track record of executing high-impact studies that influence product outcomes. You will be a part of Procore's UX Research team and work with Product, Engineering, and Design to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs through qualitative and quantitative studies, and you’ll partner with a variety of teams to inform the research process and define actionable insights. You’re collaborative, open, agile, and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant.
What you’ll do:
- Scale great research practices throughout the product organization
- Conduct user studies ranging from early-stage generative research to focused usability tests (online and/or in-person at jobsites around the country)
- Help teams analyze user behavior via analytics and other quantitative tools
- Partner with various teams to analyze findings, distill insights into actionable opportunities, and help prioritize product roadmaps
- Create personas, customer journey maps, storyboards, and other research artifacts
- Present your findings and their strategic relevance to stakeholders across the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience conducting end-to-end studies for world-class apps
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Psychology, Anthropology, HCI, or another related area of study
- A strong portfolio or documentation of UX Research work
- Proven success in helping to grow UX Research at medium/large-sized companies
- Fluency with enterprise-level analytics platforms
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong knowledge of methodologies to conduct generative research and usability studies
- Experience working in an agile software development team
- Construction industry-specific knowledge preferred but not require
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.