Senior UX (User Experience) Designer
- The Senior UX Designer is responsible for solving complex problems through design. You will create design solutions for all of our products—mobile apps, web applications, and websites—that address user needs that are aligned with business goals.
What you will do...
- Take point as a lead UX practitioner on projects which include: establishing design direction, planning for execution and providing critical feedback for more junior members of the team.
- Deliver designs for established commitments in a timely fashion for both internal and external reviews
- Accurately estimate level-of-effort for your expected contributions to a project
- Improve the overall workflow and outputs of the UX team by identifying new tools and implementing them in process and deliverables
- Identify quarterly goals and create a 13-week professional development plan to track to those goals
- Present one inspiration session twice annually
- Score in the top quartile on team/customer feedback surveys (NPS, CFM, or other TBD)
Requirements for the Role
- Familiarity and experience with all (or most) aspects of UX design process
- Expert proficiency with wireframing / interactive prototyping tools for UX on desktop (UXPin, Axure, InVision) and mobile (Principle, Proto.io, Marvel, Flinto)
- Expert proficiency with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- In-depth understanding of various form factors and ability to create designs that work seamlessly on mobile, tablet, desktop/laptop and other screens
- Working understanding of platform constraints and development technologies to sufficiently inform designs
- 100% paid for employee benefits
- Work/life Balance with flexible PTO
- Office on the greenbelt - great for a quick mid day run or enjoying the views
- Health conscious office; onsite gym and showers, access to our platform, and healthy snacks!
- Complete office transparency. Everyone here is a decision maker.
We're on a mission to eradicate lifestyle disease. We dream big and look for people to join us in this effort! It’s a great time to get in on the ground floor and help us build the tools necessary for changing the health of our world. Lets put a stop to declining health and start living longer, more manageable lives!