Are you interested in designing, building, testing, and maintaining new features and products that enable artists, modellers and developers to build rich and interactive content? Help us drive the future of how content is crafted and experienced!
Help us drive how content is built and experienced in the future! Collaborate on projects to identify issues and improve them across multiple industries. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do!
What you’ll be doing
- Designing human-centric experiences that are intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Develop UX wireframes, flows, and interactive prototypes
- Design production-ready interfaces, for both 2D and 3D applications
- Present and rationalize project work with clients
- Collaborate with engineers and other cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in UX and spatial design, with a detailed understanding of graphic design principles
- Experience designing for AR and VR platforms
- Ability to support interface production within Unity using UI builder
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
You might also have
- Understanding of Motion Design using Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of Modelling using Blender or Maya
- Passion for music and gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.