Senior Visual Designer (6 Month Contract) at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical
QuinStreet is seeking a Senior Visual Designer (6 Month Contract) with extensive experience in web, digital and user interface design. Our ideal candidate is creative, innovative, and passionately driven to problem solving. This person can deliver comprehensive and engaging visual designs to various platforms.
A Visual Designer at QuinStreet must have a broad background in the following areas: designing with a user-centric approach, designing for digital communication, branding and style guides, understanding information hierarchy and architecture. They also can articulate ideas and take direction amongst team members, while conducting themselves in a professional manor.
This is a 6 month Contract position to start. You will be working to help build a new platform/ New Features for an exciting new project underway for a proprietary Interface.
- Turn ideas and concepts into engaging and compelling visual designs and user interfaces, while adhering to standard design principals and creative guidelines
- Create and manage wireframes and documentation, while collaborating with developers through visual and verbal communication
- Create and present working prototypes and interactive models for client approval
- Design and manage print and digital product marketing materials and brand guidelines
- Create and maintain style guidelines and UI component assets
- Manage timelines, deadlines and communication through project management tools and team collaboration systems
- Keep up with cutting edge trends, tools and best practices that pertain to web, graphic and user interface design.
- Use critical thinking, deductive reasoning and data driven decisions to deliver end-to-end user experiences that synthesize user needs, business initiatives, and client goals across digital mediums
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with researchers, product managers, developers, marketers in a professional manner
- 6+ years of on the job visual design work experience
- A Comprehensive portfolio that elaborates on your process and approach
- A degree in design or related field
- Proficient in the following tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD (wireframes & prototyping), Sketch, InVision, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence
- Proficient experience with: Agile workflow, remote communications, workload balancing, fast pace environment and hard deadlines
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, how wireframes translate to code, and the ability to create working UI prototypes
- Key Characteristics: team oriented, organized, self-motivated, articulate, critical thinker, asks questions, takes initiative, empathetic, attention to detail, responsible, accountable
- Genuinely curious about new industry cutting edge trends, tools and best practices
- A proven track record of print, digital and product design experience
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.