Senior Visual Designer at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Help drive the visual identity and quality standards of print and digital creative assests produced by Restaurant365.
- Create, edit, proof all executions to maintain consistent brand, style and tone--must maintain a strong brand focus throughout all execution.
- Juggle heavy workload and prioritize to ensure projects are simultaneously executed on-strategy and on-time.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and adaptable work hour flexibility in event of tight deadlines.
- Effective communication responding to emails and inquiries within reasonable timeframes.
- Continually seek knowledge and experience regarding Restaurant365’s products and processes to maintain strategic outlook.
- Keep current with restaurant trends as it relates to consumer experience, industry technology and other related design influencers.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelors Degree in Design
- 5+ years experience in a visual design role.
- Robust portfolio that demonstrates a broad experience on corporate identity and brand communication and showcases a great sense of concept and design across a variety of platforms.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In-Design, illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, etc.)
- Restaurant and/or accounting industry experience a plus.
- Experience leading/directing creative professionals preferred.
- Additional skills such as video editing, illustration and/or photography preferred.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.