Sr. Experience Strategist
Use your forward-thinking experience as a creative, strategic designer on our core business products. You'll work on the Experience Strategy & Research team and partner closely with team leads and peers to shape the end-to-end experience for our core consumer and business services.
As a Senior Experience Strategist, you will manage and implement core LegalZoom customer experiences with key partnerships in mind. In particular, this senior experience strategist will take on a critical role in driving integrated partner experiences spanning front line agent touchpoints through product and service delivery.
You thrive on ambiguity and are able to work with cross-functionally with business stakeholders to impact tough challenges. In this role, you will participate in all aspects of the design process to frame problems.
What you'll do:
- Engage with stakeholders, partners, and customers through design thinking workshops and contextual research to create solutions and experiences aligned with project goals
- Translate customer and partner insights from research into opportunities and actionable frameworks, sketches, journey maps, blueprints, storyboards, wireframes, etc. for LegalZoom and our strategic partner customers
- Develop and test prototypes, including mock–ups, service flows, blueprints, and storyboards to enhance and evolve the overall LegalZoom customer experience
- Contribute to development of training, new methodologies and approaches
- Work with the Experience Strategy team to evangelize design thinking and evolving the design discipline throughout the organization
- 5+ years of experience as an experience strategist, service designer, or related discipline, on a B2B or B2C product with a proven record of seeing features from concept to delivery
- Able to adapt your style of communicating designs to both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Have experience in working with digital technologies, including mobile, web, and apps
- You're open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate
- You're a highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor
- Experience with consulting, facilitation, and/or training environment a plus
- Been in the trenches on a team using Agile methodologies
- Experience with visualization tools: Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, and Photoshop
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.