Sr. Product Designer, Mobile App at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you flourish with collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Are you ready to create user experiences that matter and make people’s lives better? Care.com is looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Designer to join our agile team to strategize and create outstanding user experiences for our members. The ideal person will be passionate about user experience and visual design with an ability to artfully realize UX designs on our desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android applications. If you are up for the challenge, get in touch!
What You'll Be Working On:
- Craft seamless end-to-end authoring experiences
- Lead early-stage research and build A/B tests and experiments that inform an intuitive information architecture
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes synthesizing team feedback, identified user and business needs, and observations from both qualitative and quantitative data about user behavior
- Facilitate design workshops with content strategists, content designers, developers, customer support and other partners
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of professional UX design experience
- A strong presenter to Management and peers
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Online portfolio of consumer facing products
- Experience level proficiency in Figma, Sketch, prototyping, and user testing tools. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working within or designing for large design systems and component libraries
- Strong storytelling, interpersonal, communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Proven love of the open, iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing messy work in progress, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping some more
- A strong passion for working with (and simplifying) complex content systems that span multiple products and build on top of an existing design system
- A collaborative approach to working in an agile environment across multiple teams, geographies, and business units
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).