Sr. Revenue Enablement Specialist, Instructional Design at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Instructional Design expert to join Procore’s Revenue Enablement team. In this role, you’ll design and develop internal sales and customer success training material, including content, courses, and tools.
As Sr. Revenue Enablement Specialist, Instructional Design, you’ll deliver consistent, high-quality, relevant, and engaging training experiences for our customer-facing teams. Leverage your passion for instructional design planning, design, execution, and evaluation in this exciting, all-encompassing role. If you’re creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed—we have a spot for you on our team.
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Enablement and can be based in any US office or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Perform needs and task analyses, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify gaps and recommend appropriate modalities to meet the learning needs
- Partner closely with subject matter experts and other members of the enablement team such as on-boarding and ongoing learning, communications, and coaching
- Collaborate with leadership, Operations, Product, and Marketing to determine content creation needs; project manage concurrent instructional design projects
- Enhance productivity by providing innovative approaches and technical guidance on industry-standard instructional design approaches and technologies
- Design and development of comprehensive and dynamic training, courses, and content, including on-demand courses, instructor-led presentations, learning materials, and quick reference guides/job aids
- Develop comprehensive training rollout and evaluation plans that incorporate adult education principles to deliver practical learning solutions with real-world relevance
- Ideate, design, develop, publish, manage, and report within sales readiness tools and learning management systems
- Report and analyze training initiatives to determine success, adoption, and competency of critical training theme; evaluate the effectiveness of training activities on business goals
- Review and update existing instructional design, training, and graphic/media strategies in training course materials
Who you are:
- 5+ years of related instructional design experience, preferably for a sales or client-facing organization
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional or educational technology, Masters in Education, Instructional Design or related field preferred
- Adult learning expert with the ability to apply adult learning theory
- Clear, professional, and concise communications, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to use a consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
- Experience working with global teams/organizations in a matrixed environment
- Experience building self-paced online courses
- Expert proficiency using sales training tools and learning management systems; MindTickle and Articulate experience is a plus
- Preferred experience with Highspot, Guru, Monday.com, Chorus, Camtasia, Canva, Qualtrics
- Ability to develop eLearning programs that are SCORM/AICC compliant
- Change management background or experience evolving a program to success via change management methodologies
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.