At Bright Health we’re trying to make healthcare simpler, personal and more affordable. To do that, we need an engaging user experience on brighthealthplan.com, our member hub, and our tools for brokers and providers. We have big plans to reinvent our brighthealthplan.com website (the primary destination for new users), update the member experience, and build other digital experiences. We need someone like you to join our growing team to help us conceptualize, define, and build the visual experience depth of Bright Health in 2020 and beyond. You’ll collaborate with design technology, marketing, creative, engineers, product, and business partners to define the next stage of Bright Health.
The ideal candidate has experience using UI/interaction design principles, in collaboration with a content strategist/copywriter, to create engaging and effective user experiences
- Transform user, brand, and business needs into compelling user experiences that drive business results and user satisfaction. Lead and execute design projects from kick-off to launch, including wireframes, concept mocks, and final layouts.
- Collaborate with marketing and business partners to define content architecture/content hierarchy for the best user experience.
- Collaborate with user research to define and apply user research to design
- Collaborate with engineering and the design technology team to define and maintain the design system
- Identifying places for process improvements and heightened design culture within the company.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Five (5)+ years’ experience as a Sr. UI/UX designer
- Five (5)+ years' experience using Sketch
- Excel at UI/interaction design, including mobile-first design
- Strong understanding of UX and its relationship to visual design
- Experience utilizing and growing design systems. Experience with interactive UX Prototyping.
- Any of the following skill sets are considered bonuses:
- Accessible design expertise
- Front-end coding capabilities
- Mobile native app experience
- User research experience
- Working knowledge of material design, Reactstrap/Bootstrap design principles.
- Super collaborator, with experience working in fast-paced environments
- Proven process of using data to inform your designs and design decisions
- Ability to define a project path forward, manage trade-offs, and effectively gather feedback
- Familiarity with psychology design principles and/or behavioral design
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.