Sr. User Experience Designer at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Execute on the fine details of experience design across the Bright Health ecosystem, especially in consumer facing responsive web applications.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with team members inside and outside their core product team to efficiently design user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Develop a deep empathy for consumers and medical providers.
- Use insights gained through research to improve our products and deliver innovative new experiences.
- Advocate for end-users in a fast-paced product climate, creating designs that foster a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, product, and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 6+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio of designs.
- Six or more years of relevant, on-the-job experience in Product, UI, or UX Design, delivering complex design systems for web and/or mobile applications.
- Extensive experience designing and supporting digital products inside an Agile environment using human-centered design principles, methods and problem-solving strategies.
- A portfolio that demonstrates extensive experience designing digital experiences for web-based applications, not just front end websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work fluently with standard design and workplace applications, including tools such as Figma, prototyping tools (InVision, Figma, Axure, etc.), task management tools (Asana, Trello, JIRA, etc.), documentation tools (Zeplin, Inspect, Confluence, etc.), Adobe CC and Microsoft Office Suite.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.