Are you excited about design and building products people love? If so, then come join our growing team of designers at RetailMeNot. This is an exciting time to be part of the RetailMeNot community as we continue to build our design culture and re-envision how we deliver experiences that connect millions of customers to savings they love – making life more affordable.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll lead key design initiatives and be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from conceptualization to delivery––partnering closely with product, research, and engineering teams to advance our family of products forward. This role will utilize your full range of user-centered product, interaction, and visual design skills, and empower you to provide design thought leadership and professional mentorship to other members of the team.
If this sounds like you and aligns with your career goals then connect with us!
This is a full-time position in Austin, TX and relocation assistance is available.
Who You Are:
- You have 5 years minimum experience with end-to-end product design
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in a related field
- You are highly experienced at developing mobile designs
- You have an excellent portfolio showcasing your user-centered design work and storytelling capabilities
- You are a dedicated, life-long learner
- You are a forward-thinking designer, problem-solver and storyteller who can successfully lead a cross-functional team through the design process and expertly articulate how the proposed design solutions answer user needs, business objectives and technical constraints.
- You have a strong design sensibility and are committed to creating simple, data-based solutions that elegantly address complex challenges.
- You are also fun to collaborate with and seek to understand other people's diverse perspectives.
What You'll Do:
- Work in iterative processes, including agile and lean methodologies
- Use customer insights and data to inform and inspire design solutions
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to develop creative design solutions that advance our products forward
- Provide thought leadership on design
- Support and contribute to our design patterns, libraries, and design system
- Ensure the development of cohesive product experiences for users across features and platforms
- Give and solicit constructive feedback from designers and partners
- Inspire and influence others by leading by example
- You'll be an effective advocate for design with non-design audiences
- Identify gaps and opportunities and take initiative to bring about positive change
- Partner with leadership to build a design-centric organization and surface opportunities for growth and improvement
- Invest in building relationships and trust throughout the organization
- Ship great products
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.