Sr. UX Designer at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Looking for an exciting UX Design position creating dynamic work for a company that designs for the user? We're looking for a passionate and creative professional who's ready to take part in large marketing initiatives that drive real business impact across our digital landscape.
Not only will you be hands-on in contributing to an incredible brand, you'll also hone your creative and design skills to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our users across all digital channels.
Join us as we build dynamic brand campaigns, execute world-class events around the globe, and create award-winning digital experiences all in support of our mission to democratize technology skills!
Who you're committed to being:
- An ambassador of the brand.
- Focused on making progress every day.
- Easy to work with. We pride ourselves on our reputation as incredible collaborators who deliver a high level of service to our internal customers.
- Open to the best solution, regardless of its source, but can lead powerfully when necessary.
- Using data to create solutions. We seek data and strive for impactful outcomes to inform our designs.
- An advocate for user-centered design strategies that meet create memorable experiences.
- Open and willing to apply critical feedback to improve yourself, your peers, and your work.
What you'll own:
- This role will lead UX design across a team of UX professionals.
- Working with our marketing and development teams to design our website experiences, landing pages, and digital ad campaigns that engage, educate, and grow the business.
- Creating visual concepts, wireframes, systems, and delivering hi-fi designs and prototypes through testing and experimentation.
- Taking part in large multi-channel campaigns and programs.
- Using data and testing to optimize and refine creative solutions and results over time.
- Making web and UX design a strategic advantage across experiences.
Experience you'll need:
- Demonstrated ability in user experience design, interaction design, and visual design across the web.
- Knowledge/experience with website design, modern UX and design across devices.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that lead to elegant solutions.
- Ability to define and navigate through the information architecture, interactions, journey flows, and user personas.
- Ability to work towards a unified creative direction that hit business objectives based on data.
- Ability to design within a system and create visual consistency.
- Excellent attention to detail and design accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite and Figma
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target a huge plus.
- Ability to provide critical feedback across the company that may impact brand perception, and user experience.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.