Sr UX & Product Designer at TrustRadius
Are you a product designer that digs review apps like Yelp and TripAdvisor? Are you looking to join a startup and help it grow from early product/market fit to real scale? We might have the job for you!
TrustRadius is seeking an experienced Product Designer with strong visual design skills to join our growing team and help us achieve our mission of making business software purchases as fun as planning a vacation.Key Responsibilities:
- Design (and document) screens and flows for our consumer reviews site. We have both consumer facing tools and enterprise features, so as as designer you definitely will not be bored!
- Collaborate with product management, research, development and customer success teams to ideate and design new features
- Work closely with Engineers throughout the development process to ensure that we ship a high-quality customer experience
- Use and improve our Design Library (currently in Figma and Storybook)
- You are transparent, respectful, unstoppable, a team player, and human
- Your typography, layout and color use are on-point
- You have experience working with developers in an Agile environment to get your designs implemented and shipped
- You are a problem-solver who can explain your design rationale
- You prototype and actively seek feedback to validate your designs
- Special bonus if you have illustration skills
- Ideally you have responsive design examples in your portfolio