Sr. UX Researcher
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
Our team is hiring a Senior User Experience Researcher who’ll be responsible for defining & conducting tactical and strategic research designed to understand the needs, expectations, and behaviors of the people charged with keeping their company safe.
You’ll be joining a cross-functional, global UX team composed of designers, researchers, writers & UI engineers collaborating closely to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Define and conduct qualitative and quantitative user experience research across multiple projects.
- Deliver insights to help inform and execute on major initiatives by conducting generative and evaluative research.
- Communicate insights and recommendations in a consumable, engaging way using artifacts such as reports, journey maps persona, and other formats as appropriate.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to advocate for user-centered experiences.
- Help educate and advocate for the best research practices on behalf of a relatively new UX research team across the company.
What You’ll Need
- Experience conducting multiple, formative and evaluative research methodologies (such as remote studies, contextual inquiry, iterative prototype testing, and surveys) with a deep understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each approach.
- Comfort running multiple projects, including logistics of scoping and recruiting
- A combination of integrity and flexibility to balance research speed and rigor
- Experience effectively collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and other partners
- Strong storytelling skills with a real passion for finding new, effective ways to advocate for our users
- Experience working with Agile Design, Lean UX and/or Service Design methodologies
- Understanding of visual communication principles such as typography, color and form
- Advanced understanding of quantitative methods, such as statistical analysis and A/B testing
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity or productivity apps
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.