User Experience Designer
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a User Experience Designer, you will:
- Lead design for one of four critical areas of the direct-to-consumer site: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research, including multi-variant testing to inform prioritization and functional design.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data to inform designs.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure site designs bring the Spreetail brand to life throughout the shopping experience.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering
- Provide designs to support product development within your dedicated cross functional scrum team (or ‘pod’) and its agile process.
- Produce high-fidelity mockups and prototypes. Iterate on user interfaces and interactions to optimize for frictionless shopping.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of visual standards including UX pillars, guidelines and pattern library.
You should have:
- 4+ years as a user experience designer for digital products
- 2+ years in an ecommerce UX role
- Proficiency working with industry design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in interactive, visual, and responsive design for web and mobile web experiences
- Experience leveraging behavioral metrics and integrating user research to inform and validate product design decisions
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment