User Experience Designer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The UX Designer is a key player to improving the design and usability of LogicMonitor's application(s), ensuring they are highly functional, intuitive, visually compelling, and addressing the needs of the market. This role will collaborate with technical leads, product managers, support, and architects (a bunch of really smart people) to design the user interface of our web applications.
You will own the functional design of innovative screens, interactions and workflows for compelling enterprise SaaS products, in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will lead the transformation of a product that customer's like for its functionality to one they delight in using for its design. You'll also have the opportunity to develop web design standards to imagining new ways to present and solve tough business problems
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience in a SaaS B2B environment strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience in creating UX deliverables such as archetypes, user journeys, synthesized customer research, surveys, interviews and prototype testing strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in HCI Design, User Experience Design, Information Architecture, or Computer Science preferred
- Ability to create workflows, wireframes, sitemaps and low to mid fidelity prototypes in Sketch and InVision
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 Level A Criteria is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of material design principles, styles, components and behaviors