UX & Graphic Designer (m/f/d) at GoDaddy (Remote)
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’re currently looking for a UX & Graphic Designer to join our talented team of UX designers within the Global Partners Marketing organisation for a 24 month contract. You will be responsible for the development of design changes on our Pro Brand websites across EMEA and the US, namely Host Europe, DomainFactory, Tsohost, Heart Internet, Media Temple and Sucuri. We have a robust, though evolving, design system which will form the backbone of design execution, and you will use your understanding of this in order to help brands achieve their marketing goals.
Location: Germany or United Kingdom
What you’ll get to do…
- Create concepts, wireframes and mock-ups for new website landing pages that are aligned with user needs and business requirements
- Conduct user research and testing to validate new design concepts
- Source assets and optimise for cross-device rendering and search engines
- Apply design thinking to come up with creative solutions to go beyond CMS & platform limitations
- Identify opportunities to optimise user journeys by leveraging data, user research and competitive insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional team across multiple geos to deliver user-friendly design solutions. (Product owners, developers, designers, etc)
The ideal candidate should embody GoDaddy values in their role:
- Own Outcomes
Applying your knowledge and experience to create, adapt and improve the FOS experience of our brands.
- Extraordinary Customer Focus
Working with two layers of customers, you will lead the working relationship with our brands while providing the best possible product for the end customer.
- Join Forces
Collaborating with business partners, across multiple teams, to accomplish goals.
- Work Fearlessly
You will be expected to work within the boundaries of our platforms and apply design thinking to come up with creative solutions to go beyond perceived limitations.
Your experience should include….
- Degree in design, information design, computer science, media or similar
- Proven track record of designing successful best-in-class e-commerce websites aligned to user needs
- Comfortable with designing solutions for complex technical products and services
- Experience of full design process, especially analysis, research, prototyping and implementation
- Outstanding attention to detail and focus on design innovation
- Proficiency using Adobe CS, Figma and Sketch
- Ideally experience in agile project management (Scrum / Kanban)
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (oral & written). German language skills are a plus
You are proactive and enthusiastic, able to deliver intuitive, engaging and appealing designs across responsive breakpoints. You’re also confident to articulate decisions and be proud of your work, whilst understanding the context of wider team goals.
You might also have…
Though this role will not require you to know how to code, a basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be useful to allow you to test your crafted content. Similarly, you would ideally have some basic knowledge of hosting and domains.
- Jira or a similar workload prioritisation tool
- Responsive website design
- HTML5, CSS, Sitecore
We've got your back...
- An open-ended employment contract
- Varied challenges that never get boring
- Flexible working hours
- Best development opportunities
- Climate neutral air-conditioned offices
- Canteen with free lunch
- Regular company celebrations
- Modern and agile working environment
- International Teams
- Nice colleagues and real team spirit
- Good transport connections (by car and public transport) and multi-storey car park
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.