As a User Experience (UX) Design lead, you will help define and drive the future of Cerity applications & solutions. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design. You will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other product areas. You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
• Lead creative and holistic thinking design principles across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
• Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
• Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
• Advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business and engineering.
• 5 years of experience in UX Design.
• Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
• 3 years of experience in content marketing and customer journey mapping.
• Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work, with a collaborative and innovative approach.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
Founded with a vision to reimagine small business insurance, Cerity empowers business owners to quickly and easily protect their team, their assets and their livelihood through an online solution. We recently launched a mobile-first, digital solution that enables small business owners to get a quote and purchase coverage in less than five minutes. We developed a proprietary pricing model that leverages data and advanced analytics to make it easy for the small business owner and provides the best price for their unique needs.
Cerity is a subsidiary of Employers Holdings Inc., an industry veteran, with over 100 years of experience in workers’ compensation insurance.