Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We’re looking for a pioneering UX/UI Designer to join our team in developing the latest and best tools in our data science and machine learning AI and software development group! As a W2O UX/UI Designer, you will play a vital role in taking brilliant ideas and turning them into awesome cutting-edge solutions for our internal and external customers. Ideal applicants will have experience building products from the start of the product development cycle, and have strong interaction design skills as well as visual design skills.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with designers, researchers, product managers and engineers.
- Learn about complex products and user workflows to develop product designs.
- Help conduct and use user research to create personas and user journey maps.
- Collaborate and develop information architecture of new web applications.
- Create low-fidelity designs and translate them to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate and help concept interactive visualizations of big data.
- Work with engineering to implement designs.
- Help build and document a design system from existing style guide requirements.
- Utilize best practices for grids, Material UI, and accessibility to create visual designs.
- Be familiar with web accessibility standards and willing to learn more.
- Have great organizational skills to document designs in Figma and Confluence.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role.
- BS in design, computer science, relevant field or comparable experience in a bootcamp.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Experience building products from the start of the product development cycle.
- Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Familiar with Material Design documentation.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and has a bias for action.
- Not daunted by complex product suites and requirements.
Please mention if you have experience with the following:
- Data science and analytics knowledge
- Experience in scaling organizations
- Social media analytics knowledge
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- Lean UX
- Second language a plus (Spanish preferred)
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/