UX/UI Designer at OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine, the done-for-you marketing automation service used by over 10,000 businesses nationwide, is hiring a User Experience Designer. Our ideal candidate for this position thrives at the intersection of user insight, data, technology and design. We are looking for an exceptional designer with a strong portfolio that highlights their experience solving complex design challenges across products, personas, devices and markets.
Founded in 2012, OutboundEngine makes online marketing easy for everyone by combining a simple, easy-to-use marketing automation platform with professionally written and beautifully designed content. Our clients spend less time on marketing and more time serving their customers, and their customers get professional, engaging campaigns that drive loyalty and referrals. OutboundEngine has raised $33.8M in funding, and are currently ranked #95 on the Inc 5000 list.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- This job role is permitted to access client PHI
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business strategists, content creators and hardware and software developers
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 5+ years in product design, UI/UX experience.
- An amazing portfolio of product design experience.
- Experience leading the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final design.
- Be able to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of business analysis, qualitative research, digital strategy, customer experience modeling and information architecture.
- Be a great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple explanations and user interfaces.
- Experience designing CRM dashboards
- Compelling data visualization
- Extensive user research and testing experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Figma or Axure.
- A good understanding of the React framework and how to design UI components