UX/UI Product Designer
PLANOLY is looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded UX/UI Product Designer to join a rapidly growing startup and work on an application that brands, influencers, celebrities, agencies and marketing firms are using every day. You will have the opportunity to take a leading role on our product design team, and have a huge impact on the PLANOLY applications, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Passion for social products and building great software is a must.
About the Product Design Team:
We are a small, fast-paced, and profitable startup that is on a mission to help businesses and individuals make the most of Instagram and Pinterest. Our company’s mission is to simplify social marketing.
If you have a passion for user interface product design and an aptitude to work in a collaborative environment, can demonstrate empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering, then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Full ownership of the UX/UI product experience along with thoughtful contributions to our overall product development
- Validate your assumptions and designs with the team and external users.
- Work closely with the rest of the team in a highly collaborative environment
- Design workflows for mobile and web experiences, create prototypes in tools you are most comfortable using.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in UX/UI product design with a proven track record of success.
- Tenured experience with Sketch and/or Adobe XD is required. Preferably both are a technical strength.
- Ability to design projects across the entire product life cycle and multiple product launches.
- Experience with creating and maintaining design systems to build efficiency and shared understanding.
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms.
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions.
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills.
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
- Exceptional knowledge of social media channels is very helpful.
Who We Are:
- We are digital marketing and social media experts. PLANOLY was built from a Brand and Influencer’s perspective so we understand how to enhance and streamline the workflow of a digital marketer.
- We’re a startup that is growing super fast and has been profitable since inception.
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated team members take full ownership of the products and help steer the company.
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We’ll provide you with catered lunches, snacks, drinks, regular team outings, and even an in-office trampoline. And yes, we have a ping pong table!
***This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.***
***This role is not eligible for relocation services.***
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
PLANOLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.