OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision we make, through insightful, compelling storytelling, that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on company wide initiatives.
OJO Labs is looking for a passionate Visual Designer who enjoys tackling a variety of digital design challenges including performance marketing assets, web design, online and social media assets. Your portfolio showcases your strength in process, refinement, and visual storytelling. You partner well with team members to strategically version and optimize campaign designs based on performance learnings. You are a creative multitasker who thrives in a dynamic environment, efficiently meeting deadlines and juggling multiple deliverables.
If you’re keen to tackle new challenges, nerd out over the latest design tools and tricks, have incredible attention to detail, and thrive on collaboration this could be the role for you.
What you'll do:
- Develop high performing creative assets including but not limited to landing pages, display ads, email campaigns, social media, illustrations, video assets, and animated gifs
- Help build and manage our visual systems and asset library
- Evolve and maintain our website presence
- Work closely with our in-house copywriter, campaign managers, and product team to make design decisions informed by brand positioning, performance metrics, and business objectives for B2C and B2B audiences
- Present, explain, and defend visual design solutions to key stakeholders
- Stay tuned into the competitive design landscape, trends in industry, and brand identities, sharing insights with the team
What we need from you:
- 1–2 years of experience with a focus on brand campaigns
- A portfolio demonstrating process and an ability to distill complex stories through simplicity
- Expert knowledge and execution of typography, layout, color theory, and brand system implementation
- Great attention to detail
- Understand user experience best practices for web design and mobile design
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), Sketch/Figma, and other digital tools
- Basic knowledge of html
Nice to Haves
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or equivalent
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues
- Expert photo retouching skills
- Commitment to learning from and making others successful, in addition to sharing your design expertise and technical knowledge
What do we have to offer:
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock options
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.