We are looking for a VP of User Experience to join our team and help lead the charge in our mission to help consumers save or earn rewards every time they shop. You will champion the user experience and demonstrate the value of design across the organization.
As a senior leader at RetailMeNot, you will play a pivotal role in empowering the design team and shaping the vision, strategy and growth of our products. If you are a passionate and experienced design leader, we want to talk to you!
Who You Are
- You have 12+ years of professional experience designing for digital products and platforms
- You have 7+ years of experience leading and managing teams of people
- You love designing exceptional omnichannel consumer products, with a mobile first approach and crafting cohesive experiences across all platforms.
- You have seasoned experience across all key areas of the software product design discipline: UI, UX, research, testing, content strategy, and visual design. Experience with service design a plus.
- You are an insightful leader with vision within the product design community.
- You are able to develop and advocate for a design vision to serve as an internal champion for design thinking and to bring a design voice to the executive table.
- You're well-versed in various problem-solving and inclusive design methodologies
- You have a degree in a relevant field such as: Human Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Graphic Design, or similar.
What You'll Do
- Establish cohesive experiences across all of RetailMeNot’s products and platforms.
- Work with Engineering and Product leadership to define product strategy, vision, and key initiatives.
- Lead and mentor a team of product designers, researchers and content designers in using quantitative and qualitative methodologies to build world-class product experiences.
- Promote a cohesive design process in line with the needs of other groups and champion for the needs of the design team.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.