Web Designer at AffiniPay
We are looking for a Web Designer to build highly performant, aesthetically pleasing user experiences across our websites. As the Web Designer at AffiniPay, you will focus on our public-facing websites and design/user testing. You will collaborate with teams of marketers, web developers, product managers and brand managers throughout the design process crafting wireframes and designing beautiful web pages that are built to convert, while also adhering to our branding, SEO and CRO guidelines.Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Establishing web design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Crafting visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with brand guidelines.
- Working with graphic design and content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Collaboratively analyzing heat maps, click maps and user recordings to advise design.
- Testing and improving key web/landing pages.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A relevant diploma in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and/or other visual design tools.
- Understanding of web technology trends and responsive design.
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS).
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), and web accessibility design principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new insights.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
Open PTO plan
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% Company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun offsite quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.