Director, Enterprise Client Services
Procore is seeking a Director of Enterprise Client Services to focus on building, retaining and growing our Enterprise client base. This person will work closely with both the Customer Success Manager (CSM) and Sales Teams, in a client facing role, to ensure our most important clients are poised for success.
This role will be instrumental to long-term profitability, and encompasses advocacy, retention, renewals, client relationship and up-sell activities. Focus will be with our Enterprise client segment ensuring world-class customer service while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
Travel required (up to 50%). Requires understanding of Procore vertical (preferred), ability to maintain C-level relationships, and seven figure deal experience. Candidates must be comfortable working in a player coach role in a rapidly growing software company, and have at least 5 years of leadership experience
We are looking for great candidates for this position to work out of our Austin, TX or Carpinteria, CA office.
- Strong understanding of strategies relevant to retaining and growing large, enterprise accounts
- Ability to train and mentor others to build out account strategies
- Develop and execute account strategy for ENR 100 alongside key executive and technical leadership and in collaboration with Sales
- Retain and expand revenue within designated accounts to achieve Procore’s strategic objectives
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Drive Customer Success outcomes including increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, driving product adoption and customer satisfaction, and identifying expansion opportunities
- Define and optimize Customer lifecycle, adopt industry best practices, and drive strategies
- Define segmentation of customer base and related growth strategies
- Manage CSM Activities including business reviews and workshops
- Lead World-class Team and recruit and hire top performers
- At least 5 years leadership experience focused on client services for Enterprise clients
- Experience building and scaling an enterprise client services organization
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience renewing and expanding seven figure contracts
- Background of post-sale experience required
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated successful software services experience for clients with seven figure contracts
- A history of servicing large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of owning a market segment
- Prefer experience related to Top ENR construction and/or financial industry
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.