Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,600 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Meet our Learning and Performance Team
Sprinklr’s Learning and Performance Team is responsible for creating and delivering training to a variety of clients, partners and internal employees via virtual, live, and online/on-demand delivery. We play an integral role in making sure Sprinklr users get the most relevant and accurate training, including product training.
What You'll Do
Our Learning and Performance Team is seeking an eDesigner to create learning content for Sprinklr clients, partners and employees. This will include all aspects of instructional design for online learning, content management, quality assurance and production. The right individual will have experience using a variety of e-Learning, Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning Content Management System (LCMS) software, as well as a passion and interest in adult learning theory. This person should be willing to grow this role within the department and to take on more responsibilities over time.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Analyze learning needs across a variety of internal and external job roles
- Create and design re-usable and efficient content models
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define business drivers and learning objectives
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create, design and edit learning content
- Create and edit original copy, artwork, audio and video content to meet training objectives
- Manage Quality Assurance (QA) of content by facilitating SME reviews and workflows
- Package final content for consumption via LMS or other online delivery sites
- Create assessments such as exams, quizzes and knowledge checks tied to agreed learning objectives
- Work with stakeholders to create, improve and communicate training development processes
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 4-7 years minimum experience as an e-Learning developer
- Experience with Articulate 360 and Storyline, Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop or other e-Learning and content development tools
- 1-2 years Experience working with Xyleme LCMS
- Experience working with a variety of LMSs including Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD)
- Strong familiarity with Adult Learning theory and practice
- Experience facilitating and executing requests from a large and varied set of requestors
- Strong communication skills and an appreciation for efficiency
- A flawless attention to detail and process
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where your role may change and grow
- Preferred Degree: Instructional Design or Adult Education
You know You're Successful if….
- Customers, Partners and Employees enjoy and pursue learning experiences
- Learners learn and grow to meet Sprinklr business objectives
- People sing your praises for quick, accurate, and well-communicated solutions
- You share feedback and ideas openly with your team to improve collateral and process