We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So, we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Amazon Connect Engineer who will be an integral part of a team looking to transform the way customers interact with our numerous products via chat/voice BOTS and our contact center. An in-depth knowledge of contact center technology, BOT/AI technology, and telecommunication system best practices will be essential to the success of this individual. This person will be expected to partner with operations, UX design and back-end API teams to stand up contact center capabilities across delivery channels of voice, chat, SMS/MMS and push notifications.
- Analyze contact center business requirements and provide engineering time estimates
- Build and deploy solutions using Amazon Connect, utilizing AWS offerings such as Lambda, LEX, IAM, CloudWatch, etc.
- Develop, build, and deploy multiple Bots and Virtual Assistant applications, preferably across both voice and chat.
- Coordinate with venders, internal technical teams, and other staff as necessary to gain assistance and resolve problems within the platforms and associated applications
- Work with limited oversight while being proactive with your assigned projects
- Have solid problem-solving and analytical skills and an ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Handle and adapt to a quickly changing, results-driven environment
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of contact center engineering experience on systems like Amazon Connect, Genesys, NICE, Five 9, and Genesys
- 2+ years of engineering experience on Amazon Connect and AWS Console
- Solid understanding of IVR/ACD contact flows with Salesforce integration
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as Lambda, LEX Bots, EC2, S3, ELB, and RDS
- Experience building integrations across WFM, Salesforce, and multi-channel contact center applications
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience with building out contact flows and understanding TFN's and DID's with the use of Amazon Connect in multiple regions
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions and design sessions
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and API integrations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.