Application Support Developer (US - Remote) at Q2
- Cloud Lending Application Developers provide L2/L3 production support for customers across our global support geographies.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Cloud Lending’s products, while enabling clients to maximize utilization of the Cloud Lending Product suite, easing product adoption.
- Help customers develop proficiency through resolution of reported case incidents, identification of root cause and problem prevention.
- Deliver a positive customer engagement experience while meeting and exceeding service SLA’s.
- Successful candidates will help foster customer loyalty with each support interaction.
- Work directly with Product and Development teams to improve the user experience and product roadmap through product feedback and change request management.
- Be a quality advocate throughout the product life cycle, collaborating with Product, Development, QA and Clients for new releases.
- Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions in live production systems
- 24x7 “on call” support coverage for escalated issues
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with cloud-based technology (CSS, JSON, APEX, JAVA, etc.)
- 5+ years software development and/or test automation experience
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle, and production support.
- Experience managing critical customer issues and deliver creative solutions in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cases, and work on assigned tasks and meet deliverable timelines consistently
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in the FinTech or Banking Industries
- Experience with Salesforce (administration and/or development) desired
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.