Area Vice President, Sales Engineering at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position will be remote based, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. Today, LogicMonitor dominates the IT Infrastructure Monitoring market. With the strategic vision of ‘Unified Observability,’ we are poised to disrupt both the Log and Application Performance Monitoring markets this year.
The Area Vice President of Sales Engineering will own all aspects of building and managing a scalable, world-class Sales Engineering team. The Sales Engineering team serves as a primary point of contact to drive the successful introduction, adoption and broad usage of LogicMonitor products within the customer and prospect base.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Guide a multi-regional team, providing engineering and technical sales support & continuous training
- Understand and implement technical sales strategies based on competitive selling, especially in larger enterprises
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of Sales Engineering efforts
- Implement strategies to improve trial win rates, beat the competition, and develop stronger technical buyer relationships
- Partner with sales management to prioritize engagements based on needs of the customer and the business unit
- Work with Sales Enablement teams and Sales Engineering Managers to develop processes and content in support of rapid on-boarding of Sales Engineers
- Partner with sales leadership to achieve quota targets and company goals and foster strong Sales team and Sales Engineering team relationships
- Evaluate and determine hiring ratios of Sales Engineering managers and Sales Engineers to ensure appropriate technical coverage for all aspects of existing and new sales teams
- Analyze Sales Engineering statistics/metrics around team performance
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in infrastructure and application technology
- 2+ years experience managing high-performing technology Sales Engineering teams
- Strong technical background in a broad spectrum of IT infrastructure and applications
- Ability to successfully support multiple sales teams in a highly transactional environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.