Associate AI Operations Engineer at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Associate AI Operations Engineer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our Data Engineering team converts agent and consumer challenges into intuitive, insight-enhanced technology and consumer experiences.
What you’ll do:
Drive the development of models for our data engineering team. Work closely with data scientists and machine learning (ML) engineers to build infrastructure which will help the team iterate quickly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect and implement microservice APIs to serve AI predictions and results.
- Expose models and tasks via microservices. Create data pipelines to make models more accessible to the team.
- Collaborate with ML engineers and data scientists to improve workflow efficiency.
- Integrate Google Cloud Platform products with our in-house cloud ML.
- Determine the best way to integrate products through an understanding of KW product architecture.
- Manage data across multiple database types.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science, Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of experience as a backend engineer with a focus on Python.
- Experience working with relational and unstructured databases and enterprise data warehouses, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server or Oracle.
- Expert in SQL and Python for scripting automation.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Functions, Kubernetes Engine, PubSub, etc.).
- Experience building Rest APIs and scalable microservices.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.