Associate Software Engineer at realtor.com
As a Junior Software Engineer in our organization, you'll use your software design, analysis, and programming skills to create innovative solutions. A Software Engineer at realtor.com isn't a job in which you'll do just the simple tasks assigned. You will engage with your team with the latest technology, and learn our Real Estate domain over time. Your impact at realtor.com will show every day as we have a bias for action and a passion to delight our customers.
- Take on tasks as requested, following through to completion despite roadblocks or distractions.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Help in design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Observe and extend our products operational visibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Experience working with Data Structures or Algorithms (e.g., data structures /algorithms class, coursework/projects, research, internships, or other practical experience in/outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- One or more Internships applying development skills in a real-world environment
- Experience working one or more of the following: web or mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments.
- Some experience and or keen interest in relational databases, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, developing large software systems. Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.