Associate Software Quality Engineer
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
You will be part of an exciting and challenging project for the next generation of Ping's SaaS products. You are expected to have experience with the full software lifecycle, passion for automating tests, and a talent for finding bugs. You are a curious, motivated self-starter with deep technical expertise.
- Participate in requirements validation, high level design and code reviews
- Create and maintain test plans and test strategy
- Thoroughly test the product via manual and automated means
- Maintain automated regression tests
- Identify and document software defects and collaborate with developers to verify fixes
- Review and contribute to customer facing documentation
- 1+ years experience in software quality assurance
- Java programming experience
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HTTP/ REST/ JSON
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Tools in the Software Development Life Cycle including: source control, build systems, issue tracking, and requirements management
- AWS and Docker
- New Relic Synthetics
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Knowledge of Protocols: SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience