Automation Engineer at Social Solutions
Do you love to tinker, tweak, and optimize technology? Are you passionate about implementing and maintaining a robust infrastructure that directly impacts our client base? Do you thrive in a demanding role and enjoy ensuring the overall health and performance of a production environment?
What You'll Do
- Write automation for both the DevOps and Engineering teams to enable software and tooling development
- Work with a wide variety of technology stacks (Python, .NET, CloudFormation, Docker, NodeJS)
- Adapt application monitoring, alerting, and capacity activities to the needs of our business
- Tune and develop our cloud offerings to provide maximum value to our clients
- Write new code for deployment, monitoring, and configuration of our cloud product offerings
- Experience with scripting languages (eg. Bash, Powershell, Python)
- 1+ years' experience working with AWS, CloudFormation highly preferred
- 1+ years' experience working with application monitoring tools such as New Relic, AppDynamics, or Nagios highly preferred
- Possess knowledge of industry-standard SDLCs, including Agile methodology.
- Understanding of source control branching models
- Experience with configuration management software such as Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk, or Hubspot
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.