B2B Web Marketing & Engineering Director at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. Care's solution for corporations is [email protected] [email protected] offers businesses and their employees a suite of products and solutions that gives them flexibility and choice. This allows employees to utilize [email protected]’s services for child and adult backup care, housekeeping services, senior care solutions, and access to the largest online community for finding care for any need.
[email protected] offers businesses and their employees a suite of products and solutions that gives them flexibility and choice. This allows employees to use [email protected]’s services for child and adult backup care, housekeeping services, senior care solutions, and access to the largest online community for finding care for any need. We are searching for a Web Marketing & Engineering Director to develop our B2B web presence and strategy as we ramp up our focus on acquiring and retaining business clients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a blend of a web marketing professional, web engineer, and data-driven marketer, ideally in a B2B company with a partner marketing business model.
We will work closely with product, product marketing, global marketers, designers, researchers, and developers to build our web presence and proactively lead, prioritize, implement, and continually optimize all web projects. The ability to creatively problem-solve and effectively communicate across all teams, as well as with executives, will be crucial for success. In addition, this role will report on key success metrics and test results and make recommendations for improving the experience and over-site conversion.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the strategic vision and direction for the [email protected] web experience built on WordPress (UI/UX), including product landing pages, blogs, microsites, forms, attribution & analytics pipelines, etc.
- Build, maintain, and implement a global roadmap of projects, results, and initiatives.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects working closely with partners, creative, and development teams.
- Manage the MarTech team and partner with the Analytics team to build out dashboards, A/B testing plans (rapid conversion rate optimization), report on success, and identify areas of opportunity.
- Partner closely with content marketing and SEO experts (optimizing for Google Web Vitals) to improve organic traffic and rankings for business content.
- Audit and maintain site pixels (GTM and others) and tagging/tracking infrastructure (Segment.io, etc.) to ensure the site performs at an efficient speed and to ensure our analytics and business intelligence teams can monitor performance.
- Act as the liaison for partner marketing and product marketing teams to ensure the website is solving for both business prospects and existing clients/partners and reflecting the latest features on our platform.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and standard methodologies and be an advocate for our website.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or proven experience.
- 10+ years of work experience with 5+ years of directly related experience with Web Marketing, Software Engineering, and/or UI/UX development.
- Experience with optimizing for mobile, adaptable design, and Google Web Vitals.
- Manage and execute A/B testing and tools, including Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, etc.
- Experience guiding the growth and development of websites for marketing organizations.
- Experience articulating vision and roadmap and facilitate concept and ideation with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Analytics skills with experience setting up full-funnel conversion events tracking and dashboards (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment.io, Tableau. Bonus points for R and SQL skills).
- Knowledge and understanding of web standard methodologies, SEO, accessibility (ARIA, WCAG), and ADA requirements.
- Internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n) experience
- Ability to remain agile in a changing and fast-paced environment.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).