Business Systems, Salesforce Developer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Salesforce Developer will join our Business Systems team to drive automation of processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com environment. The Salesforce Developer will be hands-on, providing oversight as well as the ability to perform at all stages of the systems development lifecycle.
A successful candidate must be able to work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain, while being strategic with system resources and keeping the overall end-user experience in mind. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization that is scaling at a rapid pace
- Responsible for technical leadership and designing technology solutions for solving business problems, including directing development/testing activities to ensure high-quality technical standards.
- Act as a technical leader, driving problem definition, analysis, solution conceptualization, design, development, and implementation including authoring related documents such as technical specifications and detailed design documents.
- Creates and maintains a Salesforce strategy and roadmap across the enterprise.
- Manages and administers Salesforce and its related integration touch points.
- Actively participates and drives the full life cycle development process for new business initiativesas they relate to core business applications and working on independently assigned objectives.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal ITpartners.
- Able to write technical specifications based on functional business requirements and work withbusiness users at all levels.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required. Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of SFDC development experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Highly skilled in object-oriented programming, ETL, and software design
- Proven experience in the direction and development of complex SFDC solutions
- Strong knowledge of SFDC Integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, etc)