Cloud Security Engineer
How you'll add value:
- Security routing
- Certificate handling
- Architecture diagrams
- Enhance monitoring and metrics reporting
- Managing security updates
- Building and managing secure environments
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Work closely with developers and QA to improve efficiency and quality of our software
- On Call for production emergencies
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years experience in systems operations
- 2+ years experience with advanced NGINX configurations
- Competent in SQL Server and SSRS
- Experience with cloud environments
- Strong hands on experience with Windows and Linux servers
- Experience with Firewalls, networking and load balancing.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Bash and PowerShell
- Experience in an Agile environment with ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
- Experience with containerization is a plus
- Terraform or ARM experience is a plus
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.