Cloud Support Engineer, IdentityNow
Level 2 Cloud Support Engineer - IdentityNow (position based in Austin, TX)
SailPoint is the Worldwide Leader for Enterprise-Class IAM
We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across your enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with your organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry's first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on-premises or as a cloud-based service. This gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for your current needs, while at the same time establishing a clear path for future growth.
The Level 2 Cloud Support Engineer is part of our Services Support team and plays an important role in post implementation support of SailPoint’s Identity as a Service offering, IdentityNow. You will be working directly with our customers and implementation partners to identify the cause of any post-deployment Out-Of-The-Box issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer and the highest customer satisfaction.
- Effectively resolve or help resolve post-implementation customer support issues.
- Keep customers fully updated on the progress of their cases.
- Facilitate incoming IdentityNow feature requests.
- Works closely with DevOps, Sustaining, Engineering and the rest of the Support team to help solve Out-Of-The-Box issues.
- Resolves or escalates cases, using our Salesforce Case Management System
- Sales and POC Support.
- 5-7+ years of support experience
- At least 1 years’ working with a SaaS product / service
- Experience with some of the following web technologies: XML, SAML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML, REST API, JSON
- Experience configuring both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) OS platforms
- Experience with SSO platforms: ADFS, Shibboleth, PingFederate,
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Network troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with Databases from Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL
- Experience with enterprise HR systems such as SAP or PeopleSoft
- Familiarity with Identity Management provisioning systems like Microsoft FIM, Oracle Identity Manager, & Novell Identity Manager
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++
- CISSP certification
Position is based in Austin, TX and requires no travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.