Cloud Systems Administrator (AWS) - 3rd Shift at ClearDATA
Cloud Systems Administrator - AWS (3rd Shift)
ClearDATA is seeking a talented AWS System Administrator to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your technical expertise and gain new skills in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have experience administering internet-connected servers and applications in both a Windows and Linux environment. You must have an excellent troubleshooting methodology and superb customer service skills. Experience working with AWS is highly preferred. We are looking for people that want to always be doing more and learning more and are willing to work to make it happen. Come and help us build the healthcare cloud of the future.
This position will be a 3rd shift role. You must be able to commit to working 3rd shift if you apply to this job.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for administration, monitoring and maintenance of AWS server infrastructure.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, backup, and recover, performance tune and secure Linux and windows environments
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies. Resolve errors and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation.
- Will be responsible for taking calls and updating tickets
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of technical experience with Cloud Technologies, including but not limited to, AWS and hybrid Cloud environments
- Experience in AWS Services Configuration and Deployment
- Windows and/or Linux Server Administration, required
- Proven ability to investigate complex issues spanning multiple technologies and drive to completion
- Basic understanding and application of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Ability to put requirements into operational scenarios and communicate effectively with management and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Familiarity with other AWS services desired
- Microsoft AWS Certification (We will require a certification within 90 days of hire-ClearDATA will cover the cost of 1 certification)
- Firewall Administration Experience
- MSSQL and/or MySQL Experience
- Experience with commonly used web application programming languages (.NET, PHP, RoR)
- Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions
- Customer Service Oriented, with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong and passionate desire to learn
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Unlimited vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
- Stock options
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.