Contact Center Quality Assurance & Compliance Specialist at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped to provide millions of customers the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic self-starters to join our Quality Assurance & Compliance team! Our purpose is to cultivate exceptional customer experience through trendsetting practices. You will work behind the scenes and have face-to-face interaction with employees and managers.
- Performs phone and chat quality reviews; monitors inbound and/or outbound sales interactions to analyze and evaluate sales/customer service skills against established quality metrics, including but not limited, to process measurements, accuracy of information provided, tone of employee, effective call management, and demonstrated professionalism using a proprietary Scorecard System.
- Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review; analyzes results and recurring trends; provides feedback to management concerning these findings.
- Provides feedback to offer positive reinforcement and drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates, advocates, and reinforces a positive team environment, professionalism, and the need to present a positive image of the company when interacting with customers.
- Participate in and facilitate calibrations providing feedback in a concise and constructive manner.
- Complete quality projects designed to measure business compliance with certain regulatory requirements as needed.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years sales experience in a high volume contact center role preferred
- Knowledge of SMB, AA, and/or Consumer LZ products and process a plus (internal)
- Knowledgeable within Griffin Hill Sales methodology (internal)
- Proven ability to exceed sales and/or customer service goals.
- Motivated self-starter with solid organizational skills, strong listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to abstract information from multiple sources and input detailed, accurate information.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude and high personal accountability
- Self-motivated critical thinker with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and lack bias in evaluations.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Internet Explorer).
- BS/BA Preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.