Content DevOps Associate
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is hiring a Content DevOps Associate, located in Denver, Colorado and as a part of our Knowledge Management team. Candidate ideally has at least 1 year experience working closely with the technical writing team to streamline and automate the API content publication process.
This individual will play critical part in Ping's commitment to rapidly and strategically evolve the company's core knowledge management assets and systems. As a Content DevOps Associate will work with the Senior Content DevOps to maintain and support all system and develop tools to support the development of API documentation at Ping Identity. In addition, ability to work with all levels of management, gain a quick understanding or our product documentation pipelines.
- Support and manage the API build pipeline
- Develop and enhance API documentation generation process
- Provide direct support to writers and developers that create content for the pipeline
- Design, implement, and maintain automated deployment publication across multiple scenarios
- Test and validate new versions of tools
- Help implement quality control procedures to ensure work conforms to standards
- Support documentation publishing and releases
- 1+ years Java development
- Experience with API documentation; enhancing API documentation generation process
- Ability to accurately estimate project task time and meet project timelines
- Strong analytical, decision-making skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with GIT source control
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Background in both technical writing and Java development (API Development)
- Strong desire for yaml, node.js, Swagger-UI, markdown, handlebars and Metalsmith implementation experience
- Experience developing APIs within a framework like Swagger
- Familiarity with SpringFox
- Familiarity developing Salesforce functionality
- Familiarity with XML and XSLT
- Familiarity with DITA, DITA-OT, oXygen XML editor and CCMS