At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2019!
Have you heard? We've joined forces!
Overview of the role:
We’re looking to hire a Data Architect to help guide the data architecture of our 50-person engineering organization. You’ll work with a small team of architects who are embedded on scrum teams across the organization.
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
- Develop the direction for data architecture within the organization
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to model data and deliver solutions
- Unlock the data from our multiple existing applications in an extensible data pipeline
- Help create and prioritize the technology backlog as it relates to data needs across the organization
- Work with the engineering and product leadership to evaluate data technology needs in accordance with product strategy and define a technology roadmap
- Mentor senior engineers
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years of data-intensive full stack development or similar experience
- Experience with both relational and non-relational data stores such as Postgres and MongoDB
- Experience with data optimization and scaling data architectures in support of SaaS applications
- Bonus points for experience with cloud data, data pipelines, and API design
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills