Reporting to the CISO, the DevSecOps engineer will work closely with the Engineering, DevOps, and Security Operations teams at SailPoint to build and maintain security infrastructure and software for security operations, cloud security auditing, and red team activities.
The right candidate will love being hands on with the latest security tools and technologies. They must possess a strong passion for security and a hunger for learning. Ultimately, we want this person to become an expert in the security profession, an open source contributor, or a leader in the field.
- Build specialized auditing software to continuously monitor products for security policy violations.
- Manage secure log infrastructure and cloud security operations tools (SIEM and SOAR).
- Build and maintain web applications for continuous reporting on system and product health across the organization.
- Aggregate security vulnerability reports from 3rd party pen-testers and security tools.
- Build report generation software to deliver custom reports to the executive leadership team.
- Become engaged with the SailPoint Red Team, including learning tools, tactics and procedures of our team.
- Help enable the Red Team with best in class security tooling.
- Expert programming capabilities in a systems language such as C, C++, Rust, or Go
- Strong background in DevOps and cloud deployment methodologies
- Advanced use of python or ruby programming for DevOps
- Experience in report generation
- Experience in log management paradigms, such as ELK, Splunk, or similar.
- Basic front-end development skills and knowledge of front-end security best practices
- Working knowledge of layered security architectures and designs
- Some familiarity with network vulnerability assessment tools and techniques
- Strong systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of penetration testing tools and vulnerability assessment activities
- Familiarity with security frameworks like Soc2, FedRamp, and ISO 27001
- BA/BS preferred in computer science or equivalent work experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.